If you are registered with a dentist, you will be offered regular check-ups and can also seek advice for dental problems and pain. Visit NHS England’s website to find out more about dental services, how to register with a dentist near you and how much treatment costs.

Dental services are commissioned by NHS England.

Need urgent dental advice?

For urgent dental treatment or advice please contact your usual dental practice in the first instance. Alternatively, visit the NHS 111 service online or call 111 which can put you in touch with an urgent dental service.

Accessibility tools

Return to header