Public Involvement and Engagement Advisory Committee (PIE AC)
The Public Involvement and Engagement Advisory Committee (PIE AC) has been established to support the ICB in ensuring the voice of local people and residents is actively embedded and valued in decision making of the ICB and at all levels of the system, particularly in relation to inequalities and those who are seldom heard.
The committee will provide regular assurance updates to the ICB in relation to activities and items within its remit.
The Public Involvement and Engagement Advisory Committee is a formal advisory committee of the ICB and holds no decision-making powers.
- Chair - Debbie Corcoran
- Chief nursing officer - Prof Sarah O'Brien
- Representatives from place-based partnership boards
- Communications and engagement function representatives
- Representative from local authority
- Non-executive member with a role for patient experience or public engagement from an NHS provider
- Representative from primary care
Committee Terms of Reference
Upcoming meeting dates
Wed 21 December 2022: 10am - noon
Wed 22 February 2023: 3pm – 5pm
Tue 25 April 2023: 10am - noon